Articles on this Page
- 10/30/15--02:02: _Proudly presenting ...
- 01/26/16--08:35: _R2G Music Theme – L...
- 03/11/16--08:30: _There's new Paper H...
- 04/28/16--06:14: _Making of the Paper...
- 07/25/16--05:14: _Exclusive preview o...
- 07/27/16--05:47: _Return 2 Games Mani...
- 07/29/16--03:26: _Book of Demons laun...
- 09/29/16--03:12: _Why is selling good...
- 10/12/16--07:36: _Book of Demons: Ope...
- 10/13/16--08:42: _Book of Demons: War...
- 10/27/16--06:28: _Book of Demons majo...
- 11/15/16--06:58: _How to get the most...
- 12/05/16--07:04: _The Mage has arrive...
- 03/16/17--03:17: _Book of Demons: Hac...
- 09/26/17--08:33: _Book of Demons - Co...
- 10/24/17--08:16: _Razer Chroma and Ha...
- 11/07/17--01:59: _You can now spend s...
- 12/11/17--05:35: _The wait is finally...
- 02/22/18--09:13: _Book of Demons - Cu...
- 06/12/18--08:54: _Book of Demons intr...
- 01/26/16--08:35: R2G Music Theme – Live orchestra on an indie budget
- 03/11/16--08:30: There's new Paper Hack & Slash in Town!
- 04/28/16--06:14: Making of the Paperverse, the art-style of Book of Demons
- 07/25/16--05:14: Exclusive preview of Book of Demons by Gamespot
- 07/27/16--05:47: Return 2 Games Manifesto
- 07/29/16--03:26: Book of Demons launches on Steam Early Access!
- 10/12/16--07:36: Book of Demons: Opening Cinematic
- 10/13/16--08:42: Book of Demons: Warrior Gameplay Preview | 1080p HD, 60 FPS
- 10/27/16--06:28: Book of Demons major endgame update and free demo
- 11/15/16--06:58: How to get the most out of your awesome early access community
- 12/05/16--07:04: The Mage has arrived in Book of Demons!
- 03/16/17--03:17: Book of Demons: Hack & Slash Legendary Cards Update!
- 09/26/17--08:33: Book of Demons - Community Translators and Rogue
- 10/24/17--08:16: Razer Chroma and Hack'n'Slash? Book of Demons is the answer
- 11/07/17--01:59: You can now spend some Ether currency on Book of Demons!
- 12/11/17--05:35: The wait is finally over - Rogue class is here!
- 02/22/18--09:13: Book of Demons - Cursed Sarcophagi and Spatial Sound now live!
- 06/12/18--08:54: Book of Demons introduces Roguelike and Casual modes
We're proud to reveal Return 2 Games – a series of mid-core games inspired by the golden days of PC gaming. There will be 7 games in total, each unique in terms of genre and theme. Each game will be a tribute to a single hit game from the 90’s – a reimagining of a universal story for a brand-new audience, using modern means and innovative gameplay mechanics.
A short story of a music theme production and how an indie studio can afford live orchestra recording.
Today marks the biggest announcement in Thing Trunk’s history. I know it doesn’t say much, but we’re unveiling Book of Demons, a dark fantasy hack & slash game for PC and the first game in the Return 2 Games series that we announced a few months back!
About a month ago we revealed Book of Demons, our deck-building hack and slash. Since then people have been asking about the paper art-style we adopted, so we decided to put up an article about it. Hope you will enjoy the story how it all came to life.
"Joey from Gamespot gives us an insider's view into Book of Demons, the first of seven titles in the Return 2 Games series. Check out this promising pop-up book, 90's style dungeon crawler."
Return 2 Games Manifesto - explains the leading idea behind Return 2 Games mid-core series. Book of Demons - first game of the series launches on Steam Early Access 07.27.2017
Book of Demons goes live on Steam, our Roadmap and plans for nearest future.
Launching an Early Access for Paperverse based hack & slash is a hard task. We are here to reveal the good, the bad, and the ugly of first two months of marketing and sales of Book of Demons, our first ever Steam published game.
Book of Demons Opening Cinematic (an indie Paperverse-based hack & slash) is here for you to watch :) Enjoy!
First half an hour of Book of Demons Warrior Gameplay (EN/PL) - no commentary, just pure oldschool hack & slash adventure.
Good news everyone! Today we’re launching a big update for Book of Demons and we have prepared something for both newcomers and for already engaged players. This is the biggest update we’ve done so far and it will pave the ground for even better things to come.
According to Steam Spy, starting from 2013, around a thousand games have entered Early Access on Steam. There are a lot of reasons why companies decide to launch a playable yet not finished product to the public.
Book of Demons just got the biggest update so far. After a short testing phase on a different branch on Steam, we are happy to announce that the long-awaited Mage character is now available to everyone and playable. You can, at last, fight monsters in the paper dungeon using real magic.
The wait is over! The card system update is finally here. I will try and break down the main changes including new Magical & Legendary variants of cards, changes in Cauldron Rewards, Mana burning demons and more!
Latest updates of Book of Demons, Hack & Slash in Early Access, add support for Community Translations and present a new playable class - Rogue!
Always wanted to slay hellish hordes with your glorious mouse of lightning and gleaming keyboard from Razer? No worries - Book of Demons is the solution for you!
Book of Demons, Hack'n'Slash successor, is the first game to be distributed on a brand new Ethereum based game distribution platform. Spend your Ether!
We are happy to introduce the Rogue! Now you can use your cunning to mischief and subdue your foes with the variety of new skills, items, and artifacts!
Do you feel like a gambler deep within yourself? Is the greed for treasures greater than anything else? Download the new update and try your luck!
Book of Demons now have 3 game modes which include Roguelike, Normal and Casual! The changes run deep and surely will intrigue you to try them!